Thursday, February 20, 2014

Card Kit and Photo Share!!!

HELLOOO!!! Hope your all having a GREAT week!! I am back in the groove.. I THINK!! We headed to Cali last week for a few days.. Justin (my BABY BOY!!) looked at 2 colleges , we girls hung out in Santa Monica, then we all went to DISNEYLAND for a few days.. had a GREAT time!!

I have a few photos to share with you!! AND I have our card kit reveal!!! So lets start with that! I was the hostess this month!! These are the kits I put together...Everything is the same except for the paper, it is all the same line.. just different prints!!!

 Here are the cards I made up! Challenges listed below!!

 Santa Monica-

 


 Disneyland

 





 Challenges-
Use Your Stuff- Hearts
Top Tip Tuesday- Stitching 
Make It Monday-Anything Goes 
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes/ Optional Twist 
 Sister Act- Anything Goes
Brown Sugar- Die Cut/Punch
Crafty Hazelnut- Pattern Paper
Crafty Sentiments- Anything Goes

Card Kit Club Girls-

If you made it this far.. THANK YOU!! :) Have a GREAT day!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great stitching, two lovely cards. I'm envious of your lovely weather. Thanks or joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards, Beth! Thanks for such a FUN kit to play with! I just realize that I still have two hearts left over... the doily and one burlap heart. I'm going to have to make one more card so I can use them up {grin}
    I hope you are having a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards Beth and what fantastic family photos! Wow! Your babies are growing up so fast and are so beautiful! So happy for you :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards!! And you really had such an amazing holiday; envy you, hehe.. :)
    Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Sentiments. Wish to see you again next week!
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautoiful card!thanks for joining our TTT challenge this week :) Steph DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had lots of fun... Beautiful set of cards, very creative ! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this fab card with us at MIM!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous makes. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your wonderful crafting (and photos) - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!