Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gingerloft - Red, White and Blue Challenge!!

Good Sunday Morning!! It is time again for our Gingerloft Challenge! This challenge is an easy peasy one.. Red, White and Blue!!! PLUS Tami is having a DT call!! Hope you will play along! 1 lucky winner will win free digis!!!

Here is what I used!! LOVE this cute FREEBIE! from our facebook page!! Whipped up a tag for a 4th gifty I need to make!!

Challenges I am entering!
Gingerloft- Red, White and Blue
PIO- Make Your Own Embellishment (star)
Delightful - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Here Comes Summer
 2 Sister  - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum - summer fun
Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Ribbons or Bows
Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love it Bethie!! The bow is beautiful and adds such a lovely accent! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow This is just beautiful. I love it very much. I think you did a great job.
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, pretty, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bethie, I love fireworks fake and real: ) . I love how well your sewing is. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag. Love the 4th of July theme and the tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the round card! I always forget about them until I see you make one. THEN I want to make one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute, Bethie!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and so creative. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Love the shape, the layout and details!

    Thanks for joining our summer challenge over at Cute Card Thursday!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely make perfect for 4th July

    Thanks for joining the sparkles girls this month over at sparkles monthly challenges!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!