Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Staff Appreciation Week Goodies!

Happy Tuesday Blog Friends!! Hope your having a GREAT week!!! :) I have a HUGE post for you! if you make it to the end THANK YOU! :)

Last week was Staff Appreciation Week at school.. I just ADORE the school and am gonna miss EVERYONE so much when Amanda heads to Middle School next year.. I wanted to send in something for everyone on our list that went home! So that is what we did!!  (warning LOTS of photos ahead!)
Challenges listed below I am entering!!

I should add before I go any farther I THINK everything was PTI except the memento ink! LOL!

 Tulips and some picks I made up-























Close-Up of pick-
 Boxes I made up for some of the staff.. Here is the LINK to the Tut. I did my top and sides differently I just cut the PP.. mine wasnt turning out like hers.. easier for me to just cut it and put it on the top and sides!

 

 I made 9 of them up!


This was inside the boxes.. or something similar.. each was a bit different.. but had some of what is shown below in them! :) Card by Amanda! :)
 Here is Amandas Teachers gift and card!

 These boxes I whipped up for our recess staff!- Just used CS, and scored.. easy peasy!!

 Amanda and I made up these bookmarks for the library staff to hand out to the kids in the reading programs-
 wrapped them and their goodies in this bag .. bow.. and flower! :)

 Finally these are the GUYS treats.. yes I was all out of crafty ideas.. and I figured they are men.. they just want the treats inside! HA HA!!!
THANK YOU so much if you have made it this far!!! :) Challenges I am entering are listed below!
Have a GREAT day!!!!

Love to Create -Flowers and Button
JUGS #134 - Template And Make It Girlie!
Catered Crop - the letter "B" (box, bow, blooms, buttons)
Make It Mondays - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Paper pretties - Flowers
Craft Us Crazy- Flowers and Fav. stamp company! (PTI )
There She Goes - May flowers
Top Tip Tuesday - - Anything But A Card(to make my boxes I just scored the paper cut to size I wanted equally all the way around.. the larger is a full sheet at 2.5 inches all around, the smaller is 8.5 X 8.5 also scored at 2.5 all around so it was the same height as the larger box!)
Tuesday Throwdown - In The Garden
Creative Card Crew - Ribbon

24 comments:

  1. What lucky *staff* you have! Your appreciation gifts are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for the inspiration. I'm sure they loved each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lucky *staff* you have! Your appreciation gifts are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for the inspiration. I'm sure they loved each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I want to work at that school! You made such wonderful gifts, I`m sure they were all very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethie, what a kind and generous mom you are. These are all terrific, and I hope they are appreciated as they should be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love all of these! Your boxes are the greatest, I love all the flowers and big bows you use. I bet the staff was blown away by you and Amanda! So sweet, Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--you put so much work and heart into all your gifts. I know they will be truly appreciated. They are all lovely, and give me so many good ideas myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those are some lucky teachers and staff. They are all great. I especially like the boxes. I bet they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Bethie, you and Amanda really went all out for the teachers and staff!! Beautiful work, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Beth! You have been one busy girl! Love all your projects and the flower arrangements look so pretty too! I'm sure these treats were appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have been busy Bethie ! The projects are all beautiful ,love the boxes and book marks. I think its so sweet that Amanda made cards as well. The flowers were gorgeous. All the love and hard work that went into these gifts will surely be appreciated .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky, lucky teachers! You are so thoughtful, Beth!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Wow you have been mega busy! Love all the things you have made, great box tip too! Thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what great ideas. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us a JUGS this week. We do appreciate the support of our loyal followers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many gorgeous cards and creations! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been so busy! Great job with all of your projects! The staff is super lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there – what a great Project you made for this week’s Ribbon Challenge.

    Make sure to visit the Creative Card Crew again to see who’ll turn out as the winner!

    Good luck! Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fantastic Creations! Love them all!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create this week! We hope you come back and play again really soon! Many Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Bethie you sure were busy!! I love all your projects! I am sure everyone loved what you gave them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow you have been a busy lady! Such wonderful creations for the staff. Im sure they were blessed by such person attention and details to each thing. So glad you shared all of them with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG I bet you are the favorite parent in school! The staff must love you! These gifts are all so special.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you back often:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! How busy must you have been! Gorgeous projects and so sweet to make something for all of the staff - bet they loved them!

    Thanks for sharing your Top Tip ref the boxes too :)

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful and thoughtful! You have been busy!




    I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Awesome creations. I wanted to Congrats You On Being A Winner Over At Hiding In My Craft Room! Congrats!

    HIMCR DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  24. LUCKY teachers!
    LOVE everything here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!