Sunday, October 30, 2011

2 Post Sunday!! - Pinterest Inspired Pumpkins!

Happy Sunday.. SURPRISE! I have 2 post for you today!! :) Arent you all EXCITED! LOL!! (PIO DT post is below this one!) Was gonna wait to share these.. BUT changed my mind.. because once Halloween is done.. I plan on bustin out my Christmas Creations! (OK I will make a few Thanksgiving.. but oh my mind is in FULL Xmas Mode for some reason! LOL!)

ANYWAY!! As you all KNOW I am BEYOND addicted to Pinterest! SIGH love to go there! SOOOO I found this cute idea and decided to make some up!

HERE
you will find the original idea!

and these are mine! Each of us drew a face on a jar! (LOVE when the WHOLE family crafts together!)

GLOWING!
and NOT! :)
Challenges I am entering-
Scrappin Mojo- Color Combo
Secret Crafter- Spooky Or Whimsical
Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes
PaperPlay- Halloween/Witches
Tip Top Tuesday- Happy Halloween!

Thank You for stopping by today! Our day is gonna be FUN and FULL.. .CRAFTING, COOKING, CARVING! :) and HOMEWORK... most of it is FUN! LOL!! Have a GREAT day!!
See you TOMORROW!! (hope you wont be tired of me!)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Halloween jars! What a GREAT family project! TFS!
    Safe and Fun Halloween wishes to you and your family, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project, Bethie, these look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and so fun for the family! Great job. Have lots of fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute jars. Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Steph
    DT for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Glad you had a fun time with the family making them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea. Have a Happy Halloween. We don't celebrate Halloween in SA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun jars!!! I love how they look in the dark and in the light. Fun fun!! I can't wait to see your carved pumpkins, Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun family project, love the jars. They look great lit up. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bethie,
    These look wonderful. There so spooky when they're lit up. Love them. Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!