Sunday, May 01, 2011

PIO - DT Share... Time To Travel!

Happy BEAUTIFUL SUNNY Sunday! (FINALLY! LOL!)

Today is our PIO DT share.. we had a FANTASTIC sponsor- Sparkle Creations {rubber stamps}. (THANK YOU!!) The stamps are so CUTE!! I hope you will play along this week one lucky winner will WIN stamps! :)

I got to work with traveling Josh.. isnt he CUTE!! I was so excited when I remembered I had some paper I bought oh AWHILE ago from Jo-Anns called TRAVEL! PERFECT for the image! (I think anyway! )




Challenges for Beth:
PIO- Travel
Papercutz - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stamp N Doodle- Masculine
Delicious Doodles - Teenager
Crafts and Me- Vintage/Distressed
One Stop Craft - In Stitches
Thrilling Thursday - Buttons, Brads or Bows

THANKS for stopping! Have a GREAT rest of your weekend!!!

18 comments:

  1. what a lovely card
    Thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and I love that cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love it when you KNOW you have the perfect patterned paper, AND you can actually find it!?!

    I love when that happens. Cute image, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually not drawn to cutesy images, but with the colors and papers you used, I'm really liking this card. I have to remember to add the sentiment to the side for a little change to my normal placement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, Bethie, and I love the patterned paper you used, perfect with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What great card Bethie! I love the colors and pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute Beth!!! Traveling Josh is adorable, I love how you colored him.

    And YEAH for sun today!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. That PP does go perfectly with that image too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the Copic master, Beth! I love how well your colored images come out... and it's a very adorable image. GREAT CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! You did an amazing job with your copics! I also like your stamp choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! your colouring looks great. i second what chris wrote...i love it when i am able to find something i know i have when i know it will be the perfect thing for a project. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too CUTE, Bethie!!! I love that image, and yes, the papers are perfect! Fab card, girlie:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely to see you here at Delicious Doodles this week! Thanks for playing along with us, your card is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous I love the sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us Rockin' Rubbah girlies over at Crafts & Me, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at OSCC this week. Please come back again.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute and awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!