Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines to share!

Happy Tuesday! Hope you all had a FANTASTIC Valentines Day! We sure did!!! I have to tell you I got the COOLEST thing from my hubby.. it is THIS! I never even asked for it.. and was so EXCITED to get it!!! I used it to take photos today of the kiddos cards to us.. I LOVE it.. it will be nice to be able to take photos at night now.. and have them look good!!

So I have some shares for ya.. THANKS if you make it through the whole posting! :)

First up.. Valentines I made up for the kiddos-
Amadna-
Justin-
Valentines the kiddos made -
From Justin-
From Amanda-
I made this up for my FABULOUS SIL.. KIMMIE!!! Filled it with prima papers, and some FUN vintage brads I found! (I just cant STOP altering those PTI boxes! LOL!)
Finally the Valentine I sent to them!
THANKS if you made it all the way HERE! :) Hope you have a GREAT week.. I am off to get some CLEANING done... I was creating all week.. and um... IGNORED most of my cleaning duties.. SORRY HONEY! HA HA! (good thing he loves ME.. not my CLEANING jobs! :) )
THANKS for stopping by!!

16 comments:

  1. WOW, your kiddos get their talent from you for sure Bethie!
    And I just love the Valentine you made and sent. It's lovely! Your DH is a doll, I have that exact same lightbox although I don't use it much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all came out great! I bet the kids loved the ones you made for them. Hope you enjoy your new light box too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you were busy! Everything is just lovely and what a sweet husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool that both of your kiddos do crafts! And a light box, lucky girl, how sweet was that of your hubby?!! Love all of these beautiful Valentines Bethie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so beautiful! Enjoy the lightbox! I'm secretly jealous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic creations from all 3 of you! I am so impressed with the ones from your kiddos! Thanks for the lightbox link too. I never get to take pics in the daylight since it is cold cold cold and dark before and after work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. Let me know how you like your gift from hubby. He listens to you, 2 thumbs up for him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my BethieJ! Looks like there was a whole lot of love going on at your house! Happy Belated Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You last card is my favorite. It's really beautiful! How wonderful that your kids made cards too... they take after their mom! Your hubby is so thoughtful! What a perfect gift for you!
    Happy Valentine's day to you and your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are great! I love what your kids made for you...such talent! I also love the tag and card combos - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, Bethie!!! All of your Valentine's are GORGEOUS, and so are your kiddos! They definitely take after their mama;) Your husband is sooooo sweet to get that for you! I have been wanting one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creations are beautiful! :) looks like a sweet, awesome valentines day for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous Valentines! I love the ones the kids made, how cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you did a ton of Valentines. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at all this luciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!! These are all GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!