Friday, February 04, 2011

A Birthday and A Thank You Share!!

HELLLLOOO blog friends I am still here.. just been BUSY BUSY!!! My girly is getting braces in 2.5 weeks.. so we have been going to some ortho appts. for that, my Justin has been under the weather for the last week.. had to take him to the DR. (guess what it was.. all related to his cold.. just like MOM said! when will he listen! LOL!! ) I am behind on so many things so I am going to make this fast!!! and I PROMISE I am going to catch up on all my blog visits this weekend!! :)

Lets get to the shares! First up a little thank you card I whipped up.. I just ADORE that snowflake from accent essentials cricut cart... sigh....You cant see but IRL I sprayed it with glimmer mist to give it some shimmer!! :)

Next up....my friend Diane shared a card using this sketch from cardabilities.. I LOVED it.. so I used it too... flipped it, and made it my own for a birthday card!
My Take- I needed a GUY card..

That is all I have for you my friends.. I will be back this weekend with a PIO share... and I HOPE to create the WHOLE weekend.. or at least Sunday.. YEAH for the Superbowl.. My boys wont need me at all that day! HA HA!!
Have a FABULOUS weekend and as always THANKS for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. my fav is your second card. I love how you embossed the stars - gives a good effect in my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Bethie!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Beth!! I love the embossing and the flourishes you used. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the texture, and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I always love anything with snowflakes {wink} and love the addition of the embossing on the die cut stars! Hope your weekend is fantabulous!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bethie, these are both so awesome I don't know which one I like best! The snowflake and colors of the first card are so appealing, and I LOVE the beautiful embossed stars on the 2nd card! Glad to see you're getting some crafty time in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on both of them! I especially like the first one though. The snowflake is very cool and the flourish goes perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards, but the 1st is my fav! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of them are fabulous! Love all the texture and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bethie......Both of these are just amazing! I do absolutely love those flourishes in both of your cards (on my "must have" list) but the embossing and colors you use are just amazing! Lovely, lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are awesome! I adore that snowflake--it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!