Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thursdays Share!! (Day 2)

Happy Thursday!! Today is Day 2 of the 12 Days of Xmas shares!! You can find the link HERE at the PTI forum.. lots of FUN stuff being shared! THANKS for joining the fun!!

So today I have 2 gift card holders for ya! :)

For both I used different sets of Nestabilities.. this first one I THINK I am gonna make up for Justins teachers, BUT he has to approve.. he wants NO GIRLY feel to them... SIGH.. so that means no SPARKLE or BLING (and that is HARD for me! ) I think they will pass his 14 year old 8th grade test! HA HA!!! :)
This one is in one piece.. I just folded my CS, and didnt place the die fully on it, so it would open like a card...

This next one.. well it has some glitter.. on the star.. I made the stars up with some of my YUMMY Martha Stewart White Gold Glitter- I LOVE them.. more will be coming! :)
This one I cut 2 of , and just scored so it would open nicely!

Supplies- CS, Ink, Ribbon , and some Stamps- PTI, Stamps-WM, Spellbinders Nestabilities

Challenge I am entering these for-
CRAFTY CREATIONS- Gift Card

So how about another FUN pretzel recipe! The kiddos and I LOVE to make these.. so fast and easy again, and for the price of the dipped ones in stores you could make about 200! No KIDDING!!
I just use Milk Choc. and White Choc. Chips, melted.. then dip.. add sprinkles.. or my personal FAVORITE.. CRUSHED CANDY CANE!! Easy Peasy and sooo YUMMY!!! :)
**FUNNY STORY.. if you made it this far! :) Yesterday Amanda saw my post and said MOM you made those (the goodie I shared yesterday.. ) I said no .. it was an old photo.. she said...
OH THANK GOODNESS!! HA HA!!! **

THANKS for stopping by!! See you tomorrow with Day 3!!!
Have a GREAT day! Happy Holidays!

15 comments:

  1. These turned out great! I really like the swirls in the background and the ribbon accent! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Bethie! totally love the glittered star!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shaped cards, so pretty! And funny story about Amanda, kids don't miss anything do they lol?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both turned out great! Love the glittered star! What Amanda said is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both turned out great! Love the glittered star! What Amanda said is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful cards!!! My son requests no bling or flowers on any project that is for or about him, so I totally know where you are coming from!! It is so difficult to put the bling away!!!! I just gotta say, you accomplished your task beautifully!!! I love the shapes of your cards too!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love these! The swirls in the bg on the first are the perfect touch and the fun glittery star is just too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful! The stars are soo pretty, that glitter is yum-yummy! The blue ribbon is such a pretty pop of color too.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful--but you're killing me using that gorgeous WMS sentiment set...I'm still waiting for mine to arrive!

    Those pretzels sure look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! The vintage feel is amazing, and now I must reconsider ordering some WM stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful! I love the snowflakes, shaped card and the glittered star! So many fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! I love all the sparkle of the second though - silly boys! Those pretzels look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha! It sounds like Amanda got worried when she read the part about you being able to eat them all yourself, lol!
    Another wonderful card... and not to girly!

    Have a wonderful day, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card, Love the shape. And that tag is AWESOME!!! I love the kraft and blue together. And YUM on the pretzels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are beautiful gift cards. I have been trying to resist those Waltzingmouse stamps. But you are pushing me over the edge! Love those pretzels. I may have to give your recipe a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!