Friday, December 03, 2010

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Xmas!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Today I am here to share my Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas shares we are having over at the PTI boards!! You can find the thread HERE of all ideas and links!

Today I have a cute quick gift.. Snowman Soup! I have always wanted to make these up.. I think they are such a FUN idea.. so today I did! :) You cant tell but IRL it is glittery.. Used my spicas, and added a glitter snowflake I made up! I hope the girls like them...
Inside is a packet of cocoa, Hershey kisses, candy cane.. and those are SNOWMAN marshmallows I found at Target I believe.. I thought they would be PREFECT for the snowman soup! so I bought 4 bags! :)
Snowman Stamp Set from PTI- Snowman Soup Recipe found HERE!

I am a bit behind at the moment so I am gonna go finish up.. Have a GREAT day!
THANKS for stopping by!!! Happy Holidays!

11 comments:

  1. These make such great gifts! Your tag came out really cute, Beth!
    I'll be watching for the other 9 days of shares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute packaging for your Snowman Soup! I've given these a few times over the years and they're always a big hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love those snowman marshmallows too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift!!!! I love it!!!! I love the tag too!! I'm going to have to make some of these too!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I too saw those marshmallows and had to have 'em! Of course I only bought 1 bag ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute BethieJ! Love the little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this! I've got to get back to Target and find those marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this idea! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! The snowman marshmallows are toooo cute, I need to look for them now. What a great idea, love that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is too, too cute!! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!