Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy 2010!!! and some SHARES!

Happy 2010!! How are those resolutions going?!! :) Do you make them?? I usually do.. and usually dont keep them! HA! I HOPE to change that in 2010.. I really want to get stuff done and used up that I have bought.. I really want to LOSE weight... get a tad more organized! (this one will probably NEVER happen!)- I just never got the clean gene in my family! But I sure do like to buy the CONTAINERS and BASKETS to organize! HA HA!!

A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to Kimmie my deas SIL.. hope your enjoying your get away!!

ANYWAY.. I have 2 fun things to share.. and then my crafty shares!!

I never win on any of the challenges I do.. WELL this week I WON 2 of them! THANKS random number generator for picking me! :)

First was at POSH Designs I won a CUTE stamp from PCS (whom I LOVE!!!)

Second was from the JUGS challenge last week! YEAH! I won a GC to go shopping at The Digi Chick.. LUCKY me!!! AND I got mentioned in some of the favorites .. HELLO how EXCITED was I.. there is some MAJOR TALENT shared there.. so THANKS Dana!
I would say 2010 is off to a GREAT start!!! :)

and finally here are my Guest DT reveals at Scrappin Mojo! (THANKS to all who came and peeked.. and even JOINED there.. it is a FUN place! lots of FUN and INSPIRATION!)

Layout.. photo of my Amanda and sweet niece Ally from last Xmas-


A notebook I made for Justins GREAT ideas.. now they can be in one spot! instead 100! LOL!!


You KNOW I gotta have a BOX!!


And finally my challenge LO-



We have one more release on the 15th... and challenges every friday!!

Thank you for stopping by... I wish you all the HAPPIEST New Year.. Heres to a GREAT 2010.. Have a GREAT day!

12 comments:

  1. WOW! All of these creations are gorgeous! Looks like a new challenge to play along with :) I made a resolution to organize my scraps better! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Beth!!! I love what you created, that last layout is just amazing!!! Beautiful work!

    And I saw you won over at the JUGS blog, YEAH for you!! You are starting 2010 off with a bang!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Bethie! I love the LO's, one of my resolutions this year is to scrap more pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Bethie the purple layout is just FABULOUS! I love the photo of miss A! OF COURSE I love the photo and layout of our girls! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Chow for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth ~
    Your inspirations just keep getting better and more beautiful! Love the boxes, cards and notepads!!!
    LOVE YOU!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love that box, so pretty. The notebook is awesome too! Congrats on your wins, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love the layouts and the fun fun notebooks you've created! AND YAAAAY for your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have been busy!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your New Year craftiness! Your sweet Amanda is just BEAUTIFUL in the purple layout! I may drop by Scrapin Mojo and JUGS. Since the holidays are over I'm looking for some scrapping FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I can identify, I never got the 'clean' or 'organized' genes from my family tree either. I got a double dose of 'messy' combined with 'cluttered.' You sure have a knack for those boxes, too cute! And congrats on being a challenge winner, that's a great way to start off the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome work beth and CONGRATS on your win..i organize my scrap goodies too now i need to start back scrapping...happy new year to you and familys too sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BethieJ, Congrats on the big wins. That is so exciting. Love all your creations. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!