Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Thursday and A Few Shares!

SOOOO this week I had BIG plans to clean! :) Guess what.. all I wanted to do was be CREATIVE.. and TODAY my PTI order arrives.. like I am gonna wanna do anything besides play with that! :) So here is my plan.. POWER CLEAN this morning.. and then be free when it arrives.. the good?? thing about UPS is it doesnt come til after 4 for us.. so I wont even be tempted!! :)

So I have been playing along with some FUN daily challenges at Color Me Daisy Used PTI CS for everything.. the frame PP is from my BG 6 X 6 Eerie Pad Oh how I LOVE those little cuties!

Ok sorry you know I like to talk!! :) Here is what I created.. first up this lil pumpkin! I have seen this done as Xmas ornaments.. but never a pumpkin! so FUN.. so want to make more!! :) (I am ADDICTED to stamping the leaves with a flourish stamp in the PTI labels stamp set!! :) ) You will see this post how addicted! :)





















This was a challenge to create a card with fringe.. my flower and CS edging are fringed up! :)





















Those dots I had to use my pencil eraser.. my PTI dot stamp is MIA in my messy craft space.. somewhere on that desk! :) but the eraser worked fine too! :)

Finally this challenge was to create a altered frame.. I had bought some Chipboard frames by scenic route and planned to use them as templates! So I traced the larger one on chipboard.. and this is what I got! :)





















THANKS for stopping by!!! HOPING to get friday favs. up tomorrow!! For SURE I will be back sunday playing along with the PTI blog hop! YIIPPPEEEE gotta work on my goodies! Fun theme.. Holiday.. anything.. cards, gifts , wraps... gonna be a GREAT hop! (they all are!! LOL!)
Have a GREAT Day!!!

19 comments:

  1. oh chickie..i'm so lovin your creations! that pumpkin is rawkin kewl! and wuv that flower on the card..so scrumptious!
    beautiful work

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is darling! I especially love that pumpkin. Have fun playing with your PTI goodies tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards and that pumpkin is adorable! I can totally see a grouping of them on the dining table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ALL wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the pumpkin is too fun! :) Love the card and frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! I LOVE that pumpkin. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that pumpkin, would love to know how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I want pumpkin instructions too! All your projects look like fun, but I like that one the best. And I am fortunate too, my PTI order usually arrives mid to late afternoon, so I can clean first too. :) Forget the cleaning after I open it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bethie,

    Everything is super cute! I got your email and will try to get to you soon! Those treats look yummy, I am going to have to check out how to make them! Been working on Ally's B-day invites, since I am losing a week in November. I actually have them designed, just need to assemble.
    Chow for now!
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it all! That little pumpkin is so cute! Have fun playing with your new PTI goodies - can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much great papery goodness here! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that pumpkin is the cutest! And your card is beautiful, love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beth - love love that pumpkin and I especially love the hanging with the two kiddos! I think I might try that for Miss Rachel's costume last year!
    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beth that pumpkin is super cute! I love it! The fringing on your flower totally rocks too! Your altered frame is super, I never seem to find the time but if you can do the housework and find time to have this much fun then it's gotta be possible right?!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't the crop fun! The CMD crop is the first one I've participated in a long long time!
    I adore the frame and the card! And those little pumpkins are soooo FUN!
    Have a great weekend to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My googness Beth! You have been busy! That pumpkin is so cool! I think I need you to make me one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your enthusiasm just bubbles over! Such great creative ideas! Love that pumpkin:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bethie,

    What a CUTE pumpkin!
    Your cards are so sweet - good job Ms. Creativity extraordinaire :)

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool idea making the pumpkin out of scallop circles, so going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!