Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Hearts Day!!! :) I hope your having a day filled with FUN and PHOTOS! :)

We have had such a fun day so far.. exchanged gifts.. went to lunch, went shopping.. now I am here updating and making dinner! :) Red Velvet Cakes just finished!! :)

I have some photos to share with you! and a card...
Here come some photos! :)
These are the yummy cupcake bites I made... We are so addicted to these little cuties!

















and of course inside ~ YUMMY!! :)

















This is what my honey got for me! My FAVORITE colored roses! :)




















and here is what I got him for Valentines Day.. I was sooo singing along! (because I sooo cant play this game.. WELL not that I can sing but I do know the words! LOL!)















I have a card share for ya! You knw I mentioned my ADDICTION to Papertrey Inks well this is a quick card I made up using their paper, ribbon and stamps.. I also used my cuttlebug embossing folders on the pink.. I LOVE those things! The kids LOVE them.. they are ADDICTED to my bigshot and using my folders! LOL!!



















and FINALLY! I have some FUN news... I was picked to be the spotlite member of the month over at Moments-2-Remember Thanks so much Robin!

I think that is all I have.. off to my sauce for our dinner! Have a GREAT rest of the day..
Happy Valentines Day! Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend for you, Beth! Congratulations on being our spotlight member!!! You deserve it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Beth!
    Yummy looking treats! I got my husband a video game for Valentine's day too... It's called Mercury Meltdown. It's a fun puzzle game.
    I love all your valentine's projects, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy beth and the card is awesome too..CONGRATS on being spotlight you are soooooo AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being Spotlight Member. YEAH!!!! And I just love those mini cupcakes. I will try those next time. And what a cutie little plate they are sitting on! Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!