Saturday, October 04, 2008

HAPPY WCMD!!! :)

that is World Card Making Day!! LOL!!! So are you creating today?? I am... Amanda and I are making some COOKIES.. and I am going to alter a container to put them in!
I also need to make a couple cards! :) it is card making day after all! LOL!! I would need to make them anyway.. but it is twice as fun to do it today! :)

So I have some photos to share! First a card..

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that Basicgrey Mellow.. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it in the 6 X 6 paper pad which I used for this card...the colors are just perfect for FALL!

and now 2 more photos! These are before photos! :) I will have one after photo today.. and maybe 2, but for sure 1! Now for the big buckets I am soooo going to SHAMELESSLY lift this CUTE idea by Kimmie! I just love it! I am going to have the kiddos deliver them to our neighbors... I have 2 picked! :)
Here is before! Got these are target in the dollar spot, BUT they were $2.50./.. shouldnt that be the $2.50 spot! HA HA!!! I also got the cutie pie little buckets there too! Those were in the dollar section! LOL!! I am gonna alter them too!

I have so many altering ideas for Halloween! My friend Mara and I decided that EVERYONE is gonna get a Halloween treat this year! :) and hey you better like it or your gonna get a TRICK played on ya... Justin and Amanda have some good ones! :) Seriously I have some cute ideas brewing I HOPE I get them all done! Hey I always got next year! :)

And then I have this before! I am TRYING to alter things that would other wise end up in our land fill, or recycling.. but I figure the more I save the better for our mother earth! (arent you proud of me Mara! :) ) For holidays I plan to alter boxes.. and containers for gifts.. I have so many things in my scrappy room.. I gotta use them! (arent you proud of me Steve.. he doesnt believe me anyway! LOL!!!)


So there you have it... cookies are baking!! and I am ready to ALTER! Then we are off to the craft store... lunch and Amandas soccer game... Oh I hope she scores a goal today.. I will have my camera ready!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT saturday!!!

4 comments:

  1. I feel so honored that you are going to scraplift from ME!!! To answer your question about the owl, it is digi and I thoughtit was from that kit you were showing me on the Digital Designers site. The other elements other than the ribbon are also Digi. Shabby Miss Jenn OF COURSE!!! OK, have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. World Card Making Day? Are you making this up? LOL! I love all the photos from your last week post, and can't wait to see what you do with the buckets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with those buckets. Halloween is SO much fun!! WooHoo! I have to start making stuff too.

    And cute card! I love those 6x6 paper pads as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideal beth about altered things we usely throw out i been saving the box container for soap to altered for gift box will post when i get to it..tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!