Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Rainy AGAIN here! SIGH!!! I am bummed the kiddos last few days of summer are gonna end like this... there is hope it could clear off right! they have 7 days left of summer come on SUN!! :)

I have some stuff to share!! As usual a recipe from The Pioneer Women Cooks I made this Mexican Lasagnalast week and it was a HIT! I did a few things different! I used chicken instead of beef! I also had some red peppers I wanted to use up so I diced them up and put them in.. and olives.. we LOVE olives... so I added them too! I then topped it with lettuce, SC, salsa and fresh Avocado! YUM!! Of course I have photos to share of it! (My family thinks I am CRAZY when I do this! LOL!! oh well! Let them think what they want.. I like photos! HEE HEE!)
Before-
and
ready to eat!! :)


Last week we also went blueberry picking the season was sooo LATE this year due to our bad weather... the kids didnt want to leave until each had a full can.. that has never happened usually we get about 1 and 3/4 cans full.. this year 3 cans.. Um need blueberrys! HA HA!!!
Here are some photos of the FUN!! :)


that is only 5 of the 35ish I took! LOL! I gotta narrow it down for a LO! :)

I have some LOS to share too!! This one was for a challenge at a cherry on top

The kiddos on their beach photo shoot! I added a digi frame to it! I LOVE those digi frames!!!
This one was for a challenge or rather technique tutorial at Moments 2 Remember This was some photos taken on friday when the boys were at the Mariner game!
and FINALLY!
I made this the other day! Justin has been looking and looking for a necklace.. we gave him one I made for Steve, and then he found the supplies for me to make this one for him.. he LOVES it and is wearing it now! Showed it off 1st thing to his friend Matthew!


If you have made it this far THANKS!! LOL~ I had lots to share today!! We are going to be headed out for a quick overnight trip to Leavenworth! YEAH I cant wait! One last summer FUN trip before the school year starts.. and we get to find out the kiddos teachers tomorrow! WE are all EXCITED about that!!!
Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love digi-frames too! If I can find one to set the right mood, I think that they really make a photo pop!
    Isn't it funny about boys and jewelry? My son begged us to buy him a ring in Hawaii. He's been wearing it all the time. My daughter thinks he wants to give it to a girl when school starts. We shall see.
    As always I enjoy your photos! And thank-you for sharing the recipe. We love Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, can you ship some of those blueberries over here...we LOVE them! GREAT layouts, lady. Okay, what don't you do...you cook, scrap, create lots of stuff, now you also make jewelry. You are a rock star lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blueberry pics Beth!! And that necklace is really cool. He must be the talk of his class. I love it!! Hope you're enjoying your last summer vacation weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!