Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Layout and Derby Cars!





FINALLY a blog update! SORRY we have been busy here at the Johnson house, and SICK! Sigh!!! Amanda and Justin have colds! Amanda has been home for 2 days! Her class just keeps passing around bugs galore I tell ya ~ and she is getting them ALL!!! Hopefully she will be better tomorrow, we are busy sunday!!! :)

So finally a share! The layout is my Amanda when she was 6 weeks old! SIGH! (can you BELIEVE she will be 8 in April! BOO HOO! growing to fast for this mommy!!) This was for a sketch challenge my friend Bethany
(if you have time peek at her blog she is sooo TALENTED! LOVE the layout she did the BIG journaling on to make it be the background paper! AMAZING!!!) over at Itty Bitty Scrap Shackissued!! So that means my Amanda has TWO layouts in her book! Can she have THREE before her birthday! :) stay tuned! LOL!!!

Then there are the DERBY cars! Wow we thought it was tomorrow I was bummed I was gonna have to dash in and out to see it, since I am at a stamp camp for the morning, but NO we had the date WRONG! YEAH! it is next week!!! It will make for a busy day next week but that is ok! The cars are done and look GREAT!!! Amanda is gonna race this year in the sibling race! her lipstick car is so CUTE! and of course Justins golf club looks so real!! I hope they both WIN!! it is the last year ~ as Justin is done with cub scouts this year! (again growing to fast for ME!!!!!)

I have also been TAGGED 3 times!!! I wanted to get tagged , and well I guess be careful what you wish for comes into play here! I am WAY behind and will try to get to that this weekend for on monday! No school so we will be hanging out here! I hope to scrap, and catch up!!!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you blogging again! I love catching up on what you and your family are doing, and I miss seeing your layout! I love the one of Amanda... there's nothing like a cute baby layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! You updated!!!! I hope you are all healthy soon, it sucks being sick. Love the derby cars, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!