Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I LOVE this idea!!





For a blog challenge at 2Scrappy Chixs we were to find something in the gallery that inspired us and share it! Well Mary did the CUTEST altered cereal box! and Joni did another! I so am gonna LIFT these ideas! We dont have cereal very often, BUT I do have lots of other boxes, what a GREAT way to recycle, and just in time for the holidays! You always need some boxes, and this is like another gift in itself!!! :)
I will share mine when I finish them!!!

Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WhooHoo, Beth! You made my day!
    Mine is not a cereal box, it's a box of ritz crackers. But, it's about the same size and shape as a cereal box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth!

    Those are totally fun and quick to make! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!