Wednesday, September 05, 2007

1st Day of School!

Well it is OFFICIAL the kiddos are in school! SIGH!!! I miss them! the house is to quiet!
I know I will get used to it, and enjoy this time.. but today I want them BACK just for the day, so we can play, and they can fight! Ok maybe not fight! LOL!!! SIGH.... the summer went so FAST! We did so many fun things.... I know before I know it ~ it will be summer 2008! Time FLIES like that!!!!!

So today I am sitting here on the computer, and surfing! THINKING I should clean something, like my messy kitchen! I have TONS of laundry to do too!


Steve said just sit at the computer and turn up the Disney Channel real loud it will be like they are still at home! :)

I said hmmmm maybe I will! :) I do need to do one load of laundry they all need socks! ha ha!!! and I will clean the kitchen after that I am gonna read my new CK, and SCRAP!
Yeah I feel better already!!!

I still miss you both! have a GREAT 1st day!

LOVE YOU!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Ok back to my scrappy sites! then clean, then SCRAP! YEAH!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!